OPEN RETURN TICKETS
Open return tickets are valid for one year from the date of issue.
Passengers holding open return tickets should confirm their return at
least one week before the date o sailing to the Port Agents or to the
VENTOURIS FERRIES. VENTOURIS FERRIES cannot guarantee reservation for
failure to transport passengers. Furthermore, the return fare will be in
accordance with the time period during which the passenger is traveling,
and any difference with the prepaid fare shall be paid at the port where
the passenger presents himself.
Cancellations must be made through General Sales Agents, Port Agent or
VENTOURIS FERRIES. As soon as a passenger, holding tickets with s
fixed date of departure, and gives notice of his intention not to
travel, the following percentage of the full fare:
- From ticket issue date until 30 days prior departure, 100%
- From 30 days to 48 hours prior the departure 80%
- From 48 to 24 hours prior the departure, 50%
- Less that 24 hours prior to departure, VENTOURIS FERRIES bears
no obligation to return the value of the ticket.
REFUNDS can only be made by the
agent who issued the ticket.
In the event of ticket loss, the passenger must notify the issuing Agent
or VENTOURIS FERRIES immediately. In this case a new ticket is issued with
burdening of the passenger. Refund will be made when the 12 months ticket
validity expired and is completely unused.
ATTENTION: Tickets are valid for one
year from their date is issued and only for the port quoted on the ticket.
If the passenger refuse to disembark at the in – between port of his
destination, then the passenger must pay the difference of the fare and
any possible burdening.
VENTOURIS FERRIES is entitled to
retain the total value of the ticket if the passenger interrupts his
voyage at an in-between port, unless the interruption is due to illness,
accident or force majeure.
- Breakfast, meal and dinner are not included in the tickets prices.
- Exclusive occupancy of cabin carries a 50% surcharge for each bed
- Past travel free and are not allowed in the cabins, restaurant and
bars of the vessel.
- For safety reasons, cooking and the use of gas or fire by passengers
camping on board is strictly forbidden.
- VENTOURIS FERRIES bears no responsibility for the loss of luggage,
money or valuables. Money or valuables can be handed in at the ship’s
Purser’s Office for safe keeping.
DESTINATION & PRICES
VENTOURIS FERRIES is committed to making every effort to adhere strictly
to its schedule. However, in the event pf fuel price increases, currency
fluctuations or other unforeseen circumstances, VENTOURIS FERRIES reserves
the right to change departure time and fare rates without prior notice.